An important message regarding COVID-19
We continue to take emergency patients and some select essential visits. If this is an emergency please call us at 306-937-6899
Your oral care is our number one priority and we can’t wait to see you. We are still somewhat limited in the appointments we can take and you may have to wait to be seen. Rest assured we will work hard to fit you into our schedule based on your level of need.
As we prepare for a broader set of appointments be assured, we are taking the following precautions to ensure your visit is a safe one.
For every staff member, we:
- Check their temperature daily to ensure they do not have a fever
- Regularly screen for COVID-19 symptoms
- Mandate a 14-day quarantine for any staff showing signs of fever, cough, and trouble breathing
For every patient, we:
- Perform a risk assessment, in advance of the appointment and upon arrival at the clinic, to ensure they are feeling well. Patients who are under the weather are rescheduled
- Provide hand sanitizer at the front desk
- Observe meticulous hand hygiene practices before putting on gloves and after taking them off
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment during the appointment and all interactions with patients
For every patient visit we have set up a virtual waiting room to ensure social distancing
- Patients can text us once they arrive and virtually check in
- Wait in their car or open areas, to ensure social distancing
- And will be texted when their room is clean and ready
Between patient visits, we:
- Clean, disinfect, and sterilize all instruments
- Wipe all operatory surfaces with disinfectant, including:
- Patient chair and bases
- Tray table and arm
- Items on countertops
- Light handles, tubing, motors and all other objects and touch surfaces
In our operatories/patient rooms we:
- Have installed protective barriers to ensure patient aerosols remain within enclosed areas
- Allow for mandated time in between patients to ensure all COVID-19 aerosols have been neutralized
- Continue to keep track all guidelines to ensure patient rooms are in compliance with safety protocols
In the reception/waiting area, we:
- Disinfect all counters
- Wipe all door handles, touch surfaces, water dispensers, toys (if any), and pens with disinfectant
- Make antibacterial hand rub available
- Have installed protective barriers to ensure no aerosols are passed between individuals
At least daily, we:
- Clean floors (vacuum/dry mop and wet mop)
- Clean and disinfect high touch wall features (light switches, thermostat, door handles, ledges, etc.)
- Clean reception area (including reception counter, desk, chairs, and cabinetry)
- Clean and disinfect all bathrooms
- Clean the staff room
Dental Centre in Battlefords
Direct Billing to all major dental insurance companies
The team here at Battlefords Dental Centre combines high quality dentistry with exceptional customer service – tailored to meet the needs of our patients in North Battleford and the surrounding areas.
We offer customized dental service and are committed to ensuring our patients’ dental problems are explored fully. Once we do an examination, we diagnose and treat each individual, and prepare treatment plans to meet each person’s needs. Our practice is based in downtown North Battleford, is modern, well-equipped and designed to ensure optimum functionality.
Our principal dentist, Dr Juanita Aucamp, has a very relaxed manner and to provide the best possible care, Dr Aucamp believes that a thoroughly integrated approach to treatment that incorporates all aspects of dental health is the way to achieve the best outcome. She has continued to develop professionally since her graduation in 2000. Our staff members are also constantly improving their dental skills by attending numerous continuous education courses throughout the year.
At Battlefords Dental Centre, we appreciate that visiting the dentist can be a difficult experience. We try to relieve as much of that anxiety as possible with our relaxed atmosphere and patient-friendly service. Our team communicates clearly with our patients at every stage of the treatment process to ensure clarity and peace of mind.